Saturday, February 24, 2007

Why Internet Gods, why?

Why does the university mail server hate me? WHY does it crap out? Yesterday, today, tomorrow probably? It's awesome. And I know it's not MY internet, because other pages, even university pages, open up just fine. Yet I cannot send or receive mail. Yeah, I know, no one's going to be e-mailing me on a Saturday night, and I just look lame for being at home e-mailing, so maybe you think you're saving me from that, "Anonymous University" incompetent server-runner people, but you're wrong. I don't actually care if I look lame. It's been a long week, I've worked hard, I have 2 huge deadlines next week, and all I wanted was to chill and waste time on e-mail. Oh, good, my phone's ringing. You're off the hook, "Anonymous University." FOR NOW, bitches, for now. . . .


Update: It's hours later, and still you no worky. I still hate you.

No comments: