So naturally, I have two nights left to go in Pasadena. And NOW I find that from just the right spot in my landlady's house, I can get wireless access. Figures. I've been trying to negotiate fun e-mail things with work things at the library (which is tough sometimes, man) all month, with no e-mail when I get home, and now, I find that perhaps I could have had it all along. RATS! The universe curses me again! BTW Pasadena gets LOUSY cell phone service. Worst EVER. Granted, I need a new phone, because mine is crap, but my friends can't get theirs to work reliably either. RATS.
Speaking of rats, and I'm not sure that I actually am, what are THESE? The one in the back could be a rat or a mouse, but the other is some unholy beast. What IS it? Extra points if someone can identify it. Please?

I just don't know what to make of it. . . . a little help? It will haunt me in my dreams, I am sure. *shudder*
No comments:
Post a Comment