Sunday, September 03, 2006
A Mistifer Sighting
According to my Amtrak tickets, I'll be in the Bend Thurs till Monday! I have appointments at escuela at 3:15 on Thurs and 1PM Fri, and I'll be going to the game on Saturday! And I hear a certain medievalist might have a kickin' party to celebrate finishing her exams. . . but otherwise, I might be able to see a few of you cats and dogs. This means I will be trying to WORK my butt off this week, hampered by the fact that the library isn't open tomorrow!! ACK! It's not even EVER open on Sundays! The horror!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome!
Sadly, I was so worn out by the game and my fear of meeting with my advisor that I really did nothing. I accidentally ran into Jules, and I saw a couple of the other girls by a bit more design, but mostly I did very little.
Post a Comment