Friday, April 06, 2007

Archie or Munchkin?

As I was telling Taranee today, in my darkest moments, I ponder the inevitable question, one that I can neither answer nor resist: Which of these dogs is cuter? Less ridiculous?

Archie?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Or Munchkin?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I then wonder which of them is smarter? I guess that's really at least 3 questions not one. But seriously, save me from my boredom and hysterical laughter by weighing in on this one. Which is better/cuddlier (I shudder to think of this in practice)/or smarter?

Ugly dogs are just a trainwreck away from which I cannot look. I could probably keep harping on them for a full week. But I should stop. Rather than Chaucer beating up on me this week, it's Christine, and girlfriend really knows how to crack the whip.

God bless ugly dogs. Back to the grind!

No comments: